Serving the automotive aftermarket since 1988, AutoLedger is a specialized accounting software package that offers built-in integration with Activant’s (Formerly CCI-Triad) Ultimate application, which can operate in the Ult-plus, Jbase, or Microsoft SQL database.
AutoLedger handles all of your financial needs for General Ledger and Accounts Payable, so you can easily control costs, track expenses, and drive profitability. More than a financial management tool, AutoLedger is industry-specific decision support that will help you lead your automotive company into the future.
Sure it’s easy to use, but don’t let that fool you. There’s powerful database connectivity under the hood, and an extensive feature set unrivaled in the industry.
Here’s a short list of essential capabilities of AutoLedger’s two modules:
Accounts Payable Module
- Process multiple companies and locations.
- Monitor, control, and analyze expenses and disbursements.
- Access vital information with powerful reporting and query functions.
- View complete transactional history for invoices from creation to payment or deletion.
- Synchs seamlessly with the General Ledger module.
For more information about the AP Module, click
General Ledger Module
- Make better management decisions with comprehensive financial analysis tools.
- Manage and communicate detailed financial information with our AWDA-compliant Custom Financial Report Generator.
- Post to General Ledger daily, quickly process month-end closes, and drill-down account balances to the invoice level.
- Synchs seamlessly with the Accounts Payable module.
For more information about the GL Module, click
AutoLedger is also versatile – so versatile, in fact, that as your company grows and your needs change, AutoLedger will grow with you. No need to buy a new software solution. AutoLedger has everything you need to meet the present and future growth of your business. That’s reassuring in these times of skyrocketing software costs and endless upgrade cycles.
The automotive industry counts on GoTo Solutions to serve their unique business requirements.
What do customers say about AutoLedger? Just ask.
To find out how AutoLedger can help you stay in control of your automotive financial future, contact us.